Raspberry Peach White Wine Slushie
Refreshing and fruity raspberry peach white wine slushies. Perfect for a hot day in the summer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Drinks, Sweets, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
- 1 bottle of white wine (recommended: Moscato, Riesling, Chardonnay, sweeter white wines)
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2-3 cups of ice cubes (for desired consistency)
- Blend 2/3 bottle of white wine with frozen peach slices and 1-2 cups of ice cubes (start with one cup and if too thin, add another cup) in a Vitamix or blender.
- Pour into four glasses. Put in freezer while preparing raspberry layer.
- Blend remaining wine with frozen raspberries and 1 cup of ice cubes (if you want thicker, add additional ice).
- Remove glasses from freezer and pour raspberry layer on top of peach layer.
- Serve with straw, spoon, or just drink it!
*Recipe is a guide. Adapt ingredients and measurements as desired.
**You can substitute all kinds of frozen fruit – strawberries, bananas, mangos, pineapple, etc.
Keywords: wine slushies, white wine slushie, raspberry peach wine slushie, fruit slush, frose