Vegan Avocado Toast
Healthy and easy vegan avocado toast with microgreens and raw pepitas. A great breakfast, snack, lunch, or light dinner option. Top with Sriracha, toasted sesame oil, balsamic vinaigrette, or vegan parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings
- Category: Breakfast, lunch, side, main
- Method: Slicing
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast
- 2-3 pieces of whole wheat toast
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup microgreens
- 1/4 cup raw pepitas
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Flaked sea salt
- For topping: Drizzled sesame oil, balsamic vinaigrette, Sriracha sauce, or vegan parmesan cheese
Cut avocados in half. If you want to feel fancy, you can fan the avocados or you can scoop out the flesh into small mixing bowl and smash with a fork. Photos reference both methods.
Spread avocado on warm toast.
Top with microgreens, flaked sea salt, and pepitas. Drizzle with sesame oil, balsamic vinaigrette, or Sriracha.
- Best served fresh. Avocado will hold covered in refrigerator for 1 day but expect some browning. If you want to reduce browning, use remaining 1/2 lime juice drizzled over top of avocado.
*Recipe is a guide. Adapt ingredients and measurements as desired.
Keywords: avocado toast, vegan avocado toast, avocado toast with microgreens